Clescrane CHS series single girder overhead cranes feature feature maximum rigidity for a minimum deadweight. This keeps the load on the crane runway to a minimum – and a cost-effective design can be selected for the building. This approach provides you with a cost-effective solution.
Supplied with CH series wire rope electric hoist
1. Design is based on FEM and CMAA70 standards.
2. With optimizing design and low headroom, the crane height is greatly reduced, to achieve higher lifting height under the same plant height.
3. With optimizing design and low wheel pressure, the crane height is greatly reduced, to achieve greater lifting capacity weight under the same strength of the workshop.
4. Crane girders made of computer-optimised box sections.
5. End carriages of torsionally rigid, welded box-section design.
6. Wheel group with adjustable structure, to prevent the rail from gnawing.
7. Crane is controlled by Three-In-One mechanism with frequency conversion, to reduce the equipment noise.
8. Overload limiter, height limiter, Stroke limiter, photoelectric limiter and other security measures are equipped according to different working conditions, crane black box with recorded analysis functions can be added based on the customer requirements.
9. Lifting capacity: 1~20 t, non-standard customized crane can be produced.
Supplied with CCH series chain electric hoist
1. End carriages of optimised design to suit the structure.
2. Rigid standard I-beam girders for optimum load distribution.
3. Efficient, fatigue-free load handling thanks to ergonomically designed control units.
4. Low-sway travel motions for smooth handling and exact positioning of loads.
5. Crane components offering high safety and reliability.
Optimum integration into existing and new buildings.
Control pendant suspended for separate travel on the crane girder with display for installation monitoring.
Radio control with display and proportional pushbuttons possible (optional).
Optional radio control with power and signal transmission via energy chain system.
You can contact us ( email@example.com )
if you have questions or need help along the way.