HOISTS & CRANES
Tel: 0086-371-5532 8269
WinxPAC Motion & CNC: The X1260 and X1270 are EtherCAT-based real-time kernel software for motion control and CNC development and operation on industrial PCs including touch or operator panel PCs. They have included all functions of WinxPAC PLC software. The software adopts motion function control blocks and libraries that conform to the PLCopen standard. The X1260 real-time motion control software can control 255 motion servo axes. The control functions include axis synchronization control, positioning control, and interpolation track control. The X1270 CNC real-time software features nearly all CNC trajectory control, including high-end systems for complex motion control and high kinematics, reliable real-time core capability, and interpolated trajectory control for 64 axes.
WinxPAC Motion & CNC Features:
1. Shaft types include servo shaft, stepper motor shaft, encoder shaft, simulation shaft and DC drive shaft, etc.
2. Position controllers can be obtained from incremental encoders, absolute encoders, or digital interfaces with drivers.
3. Compatible driver interfaces for bus-type controllers include EtherCAT, Profibus DP/MC, Synchron CAN, SERCOS or point-to-point connection drivers as pulse trains and analog quantities
4. Universal controllable 255-axis function and special shaft function, including linear coupling (electronic gear), distance compensation, flying saw, electronic cam, multi-spindle coupling, etc.
5. Advanced motion control functions include 31 channels, 3 track axes per channel and 5 auxiliary axes for 3D circular interpolation to realize straight and circular trajectories in 3D space, including helix with base circle in all main planes, spiral interpolation in arcs, main planes and arbitrarily defined planes, Bessel splines, pre-reading functions.
6. The CNC includes a wide range of machine tooling functions, the required axis and spindle functions, interpolation and feed functions, tools and help functions in accordance with DIN66025 and can be expanded for specific applications for various machining processes (eg milling, drilling, processing, special machine tools), such as rotating tool center point, tool length compensation, tool adjustment and coordinate system conversion in the selected coordinate system
7. With advanced high speed cutting (HSC) function, surface quality can be improved by smooth dynamic performance and reduction of vibration excitation of machine tool, and specified profile tolerance can be effectively controlled. It is typically used in high speed and high precision 5-axis machining center.
8. Optional or customized development of special control software, including woodworking machinery, laser cutting, metal processing, all-electric injection molding machine, etc.
WinxPAC Motion & CNC Specifications:
|X1260 | WinxPAC NC|
|WinxPAC NC PTP||Include|
|PC hardware||Standard PC|
|Operating system||Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7/10, Windows CE*|
|I/O System||EtherCAT, Lightbus, PROFIBUS DP/NET, Interbus, CANopen, DeviceNET, SERCOS, Ethernet|
|Program||DIN 66025 program for NC interpolation, accessed via the function blocks in TwinCAT PLC according to IEC 61131-3|
|Number of axes||
Support up to 255 sync axes
Fastest 50μs, usually 1 ms (optional)
|Axis type||Electric, pneumatic and hydraulic servo, variable frequency drive, stepper motor|
|Interpreter function||Subprograms and jumps, programming loops, zero drift, tool compensation, M and H functions|
|Geometry||Line and arc trajectories in three-dimensional space, arc trajectories in all principal planes, helix with genes in all principal planes, spiral interpolation in arcs, principal planes and arbitrarily defined planes, Bessel splines, pre-reading function|
|Axis function||Electronic cam, electronic gear, flying saw, dynamic position compensation online reconfiguration of shafts in the shafting set, track overshoot, track axis follower coupling, auxiliary shaft, axis error and drape compensation, measurement function|
|Function||Automatic operation, manual operation (point/inch), single segment execution, back reference, handwheel operation (motion/overlay)|
|X126n | WinxPAC NC Option|
X1261 | WinxPAC NC Corragutors Control
X1262 | WinxPAC NC Paper and Printing Control
|X1270 | WinxPAC CNC|
|WinxPAC NC PTP||Include|
|WinxPAC NC I||Include|
|PC hardware||Standard PC|
|Operating system||Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7, Windows NT/XP/Windows 7 Embedded|
|Real-time kernel||RTX64 real-time kernel|
|I/O System||EtherCAT, Lightbus, PROFIBUS DP/MC, CANopen, DeviceNET, SERCOS, Ethernet|
|Program||Using DIN 66025 programming language with high-level language extension, access is made by function blocks in TwinCAT PLC according to IEC 61131-3 standard.|
|Real-time kernel system||CNC|
|Number of axes/spindle||8 path axes / controlled spindles, up to 64 track axes / 12 controlled spindles (optional), up to 12 channels (optional), up to 50μs, usually 1 ms (optional)|
|Axis type||Electrical servo axis, via analog bus interface of fieldbus, digital interface via fieldbus|
|Interpreter function||Subprograms and jumps, programming rings, zero drift, tool compensation, M and H functions, mathematical functions, parameter/variable programming, user macro instructions, spindle and help functions, tool functions|
|Geometry||Straight line, arc, and spiral interpolation on the main plane and any defined plane, up to 32 interpolation path axes per channel, program pre-reading function|
|Axis function||Coupling and gantry axis function, overshoot, axis error and drape compensation, measurement function|
|Function||Automatic operation, manual operation (point/inch), single segment execution, back reference, program search, handwheel operation (motion/overlay)|
|X127n | WinxPAC CNC Option|
X1271 | WinxPAC CNC Wood Working Control
X1272 | WinxPAC CNC Laser Cutting Control
X1273 | WinxPAC CNC Injection Molding Control